- LA mattress manufacturer's license has been revoked by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation. Universal Mattress manufacturer (MFG-87030) can no longer conduct a mattress business in California for being cited on multiple violations, ignoring disciplinary actions, and misleading product labeling. Contact the Bureau at (916) 999-2041.
- The Bureau comments on CPSC's Proposed Furniture Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1634
- Bed Bugs! Importance of Sanitizing Mattresses - Know Before You Buy
- Letter to Liquidators, December 2007
- 2015 Consumer Guide and Directory of Certified Insulation Material – PDF or Excel
- Consumer Advisory Committee
- New National Mattress Flammability Standard Letter
For more information, please contact the Bureau at (916) 999-2041.